NOT A GOTH!@

My black heart is wreathed in sorrow.

Last night after my shift I was so hopped on on perfect oatmeal and cappucinos I didn't even bother going home.
I just drove around in the murder mobile (95 buick regal) looking for a perfect field of grass to lie in. just to enjoy and be alone, and think, and stare at the stars, and worship the dark ones.

I'm about five minutes into running and dancing naked under the moonlight of my earth mother when the cappucinos hit.

So here, DEAR MILWAUKEE CHANNEL 5 NEWS:

I didn't REALIZE I was just over the hill from the highway.
I didn't RUN into view of the cars on purpose
and NO i wasn't TRYING to make a STATEMENT against TRAFFIC.
Except for maybe, that I wish last night there had BEEN NONE.

I tell you this, as evidence against chanel 5's testimony, and SPECIFICALLY to point out against the Milwaukee Tribune's apprently FRONT page news. "Nude Goth Loses Control of Bowels on Highway"

I'm NOT a GOTH. I'm a WITCH. And I HAVE A COFFFE INTOLERANCE, YOU DISCRIMANTING BASTARDS!!

- The Dark Lord of Sorrow