Haunt Whistle

Welcome, BLACK CrEaTuRES of the night.

...to the internet.

Specifically, to my blog. the black catacomb of blogpspot:
PaGaN BaRiStA.

A lot of people don't realize that as a witch/barista/comic book artist and official lord of all Wisconsin fairy folk, I actually tend to prefer sleeping upside down, Hanging from my door at my Mom's house. I found the actual vampire harness online, though I would be careful googling that actual phrase, as I'm still not allowed to use the free internet at the library anymore, do to state law and bigotry. Lesson learned. Listen up fellow worshippers of the beast. This world isn't ready for the lords of shadow to walk freely, be careful who kows who youa re, and what you do.

A second lesson, given freely from my book of darkness: If you've been hanging upside down all ngiht,do NOT eat a cardboard bowl of perfect oatmeal with a pumpkinspice latte first thing in the morning. As your STUPID ass boss TONY will senf you home and tell you to wash your own apron.

I DON'T AHVE MONEY TO WASH MY OWN APRON TONY. i'M A NOT A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR COFFEE FRANCHISE I'M A WITCH!!!

but I have a million shadows. and a million blakc nghtmares, which will spew forth form my mom's house THIS evening and haunt you until you DIE.

-tHE Blood Lord.


PS when I wrote black nightmares I wasn't rying to be racist.