Scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was hard.

The day before I had spent my WHOLE lunch writing the word "Witch" across the front of mine apron.

BUT TODAY!!! WHEN I STARTED MY SHIFTsomeone had marked out "WITCH" and written BITCH.

I told my boss,Tony, and he was all like "you STILL have to wear it"
and he made me scrub the bathrooms.

We had to stay til like 3:30 to put up fucking Christianmas decorations and I had already had a TERRIBLE day so finally at like midnight I told Tony I had to leave,
and he was like "why?"

and I said, "because, it's the witching hour"

and he fucking made me clean the bathrooms. AGAIN! IALREWADY CLENAD THEM
1!!

Tony, if I could bend the trees to my will, I would have them come down upon you like woodland heathens,
with branches ripping your face off as you scream.

But I would have to wait, until you transfered to another Starbucks, because ours doesn't have trees.