Scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was hard.

The day before I had spent my WHOLE lunch writing the word "Witch" across the front of mine apron.
Then I spent a lot of hard work and TWO 15 minute breaks drawing various magical glyphs acorss the top and the straps.

I didn't actually knwo any magical glyhps, so I just used the ones from the cover to The Lord of The Rings DVD I brought with me.

BUT TODAY!!! WHEN I STARTED MY SHIFT
I grabebd my apron and found out someone had marked out "WITCH" and written BITCH.

I told my boss,Tony, and he was all like "you STILL have to wear it"

sO ALLDAY PEOPLEKELPT CALLIGN me BITCH
and then some JERK from borders was all like "one ring to find them all, huh?"
and I was like SHUTUP
And then TONy found out and he made me scrub the bathrooms.

We had to stay til like 3:30 to put up fucking Christianmas decorations and I had already had a TERRIBLE day so finally at like midnight I told Tony I had to leave,
and he was like "why?"

and I said, "because, it's the witching hour"

and he fucking made me clean the bathrooms. AGAIN!

Tony, if I could bend the trees to my will, I would have them come down upon you like woodland heathens,
with branches ripping your face off as you scream.

But I would have to wait, until you transfered to another Starbucks, because ours doesn't have trees.