Shadow Squandor

Greetings dead gods, screamers of the night, and my friend Cathy

Todaty at work I found a crack in the bathroom...I told Tony it was probably the darkness, and he was like "yea most cracks have darkness in them."
I told hm to laugh all he wanted....we'll see who's laughing when the antichrist himSLEF steps out of this plaster and fucking KNIOFES YOU IN THE PENIS.

But when I reached inside the crack.... my fuckcing hand got STUCK between some pipes ior something..and I had to wait like 4 !!!!!hours for the paramedics to show up.
Tony told everyone I was in the bathroom with my hand stuck in my c rack.

ANNND he STiLL let the customers use the RESTROOOOM! BUT ITS ONLY ONE ROOM! ONE ROOM WITH ATOILET AND A MIRROR!

X: (
When OUr reginoal manager Chrisinda got there, she said the crack was probabbly a busted water pipe. And TONY SAID IT WAS BECAUSE I am LACTOSE INTOLERANT..AND I WOuLD HAVE TO PAY FOR IT.
FUCK YOU TONY. and i'll tlel you this. I was int here for 5.hours. and i am NOT the only lactose intolerant customer.

-Lord Malacahi
the crippled Fey